Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Things have quieted down a bit at home. After D got sick, J got sick then M so things got a bit crazy around here. The 2 kids had vomiting etc. D's lasted 4-5 days and really hit her hard or she was milking it. Not sure which lol. 

Not much else going on really. Playing Second life gaming with M.. Oh I did get a job in Second life at one of the clubs I hang around at sometimes. Satin Dolls. I am now a host there. On friday & Saturday nights from 7-9PM SLtime.  Satin Dolls

My more recent look in SL. Found Better horns spent the money on really Nice skin from LorAla Skin Store

tone 4 makeup 12. I adore it. Its my top favorite skin. The only other one I really use is a valentines gift from Laleh .. ugh trying to get slurls for you but SL is refusing to allow me to teleport anywhere. UGH!!!

Wow that time It crashed even. Anyhow I cant recall where I got the Laleh skin from and a SL Search returns DCNY CLothing co. So Off I go to see!! 

Ahh yes They only offer 4 others besides the valentine freebie. Such a shame. 

page refuses to let me post another pick so 2 entries today then :P

No comments:

Post a Comment