Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DNCY SKIN

Since photobucket isnt letting me use the quick button to post and image youll have to work for it and click the link. I didnt use the prim eyelashes it came with. the lashes have little hearts on them. Cause of my horns. And limted attachment points. 

There is 3 other versions of the skin that have eyeliner decorations but they dont have the same awesome eyeshadows. Seems like the creator makes them one or the other but not both. Such a shame. lipsticks on those are to muted also same with all their other skins, If you pick the one with the extra eye details the eyeshadow and lipstick are dull looking. Ahh joy ei ither its SL itself or just the SIM I am in Its slowly crashing. ugh. Annoying. 

Anyhow I am either gonna look for more work in SL or start DJing. DJ is what I wanna do honestly but I dunno yet about paying for a stream. Hosting being a newbie host is fun and all but the pay sucks lol. The shift I work, the tips are poor so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment