Saturday, June 7, 2008

chemicals yuck

well I decided to buy a hair coloring kit the other day its been like 3 years since I have bothered lightening my hair. Sick of being dirty dishwter blonde at the moment and seriously considering a serious haircut. After years of wearing ponytails and buns to keep it off the back of my neck I am ready for something short and cute. Of couyrse marv is like "If thats what you want to do" But my kids don't like the idea. I guess th4ey think I shouldn't change or something. So here I sit for 45 minutes with drying goo on my head LOL. :) thank heavens it doesn't stink as bad as they used to.
Since the van is in the shop AJ is gonna drive me to the store later, also gotta ask her to run me by the pharmachy cause I have 1 nitro patch left.
James and betty sue are proud new parents of a baby boy named phillip david. 7lbs exactly and 20 inches long. So much for the doctors fear the baby would be to big lol.
Dee accidently dumped her antibiotics last night. the cap wasn't on tight so I gotta call the DR monday and see if they will call in a refill.

No comments:

Post a Comment